- 1 1/2 cups Long Grain Jasmine Rice
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 100g Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 300ml chicken (or vegetable) stock
- 450g Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into 1cm-thick strips (or Tofu)
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 broccoli or broccolini
- 100g snow peas, trimmed or green beans
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook the rice following the packet directions.
- heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until fragrant.
- Brown the chicken, add the coconut milk and stock. Bring to a simmer. , capsicum and snow peas (or beans), and cook for 2-3 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Chop half the coriander leaves and add to the curry. Stir in sugar. Squeeze over half the lime wedges. Taste and add sugar and lime juice, if desired.
- Top the curry with some of the remaining coriander leaves. Serve with the rice and lime wedges.
Would you like to learn more about capturing images like this? Check out ‘Table and Plate’ food photography online class